[FLIMfit-users] FLIMfit is not fitting B-H data nor PQ data

Munro, Ian i.munro at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Sep 19 11:21:58 BST 2014

Hi Jan

That’s great.
Simply select a region using the ROI tools (Circle,square polygon) top-left
then right-click on the displayed decay & export as a .csv.
The .csv file can then be loaded as an IRF.

Just FYI to load a region as a background select in the same way then Background->Use Selected Region as Time Varying Background.

Best

Ian