[FLIMfit-users] FLIMfit help

Munro, Ian i.munro at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Sep 19 11:11:19 BST 2014

Hi Jorge

You can load an irf from any image using IRF->Load IRF.

You can also generate an irf from an area of an image
as described in

http://lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk/pipermail/ome-users/2014-September/004769.html

If nothing else this will generate an example of a .csv file that FLIMfit can handle

All the best.

Ian