[ome-users] Leica lif file and bio format importer, Bug?

Pascal Lorentz Lorentz.Pascal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:55:53 GMT 2018

Dear all

We are struggling opening Leica lif files. We observed the problem on 3
different systems. Two Macs and one PC.
We are using the latest FIJI installation. ImageJ version 1.51v and Bio
Format Importer Plugin 5.8.1 from March 2nd.
When opening the file the bio format reader opens correctly and displays
the containing images. I can also select which images I would like to
open. But there is no "open" button visible anymore. We only see the
"select all" and "deselect all" buttons on the right. The "open" and
"cancel" buttons on the left are missing.
Could that be a bug in the latest bio format importer plugin?

If I download FIJI from scratch without doing any updates I can open the
files without any problems.

Best regards

Pascal

--