[ome-users] Wrong metadata for Leica lif files in ImageJ

Balaji Ramalingam (Staff) b.ramalingam at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Oct 30 10:35:07 GMT 2015

Hi,

Thank you for reporting your issue and submitting your file.
The issue was reproducible with the latest version of Bio-Formats(5.1.5) and I have created a ticket for the same,
https://trac.openmicroscopy.org/ome/ticket/13085#ticket
And you have been added to the cc list.

You will get notified once there is a status change on the ticket.

For future instances it would be great if you could submit your files to our QA server,
https://www.openmicroscopy.org/qa2/qa/upload/

Best,
Balaji

Mr Balaji Ramalingam