[ome-users] missing images reading Nikon nd2 files

Karsten karo13de at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 28 15:58:53 BST 2014

Merci Sebastien,

I just tried bioformats_package.jar with bftools and loci_tools.jar with ImageJ (1.49e) from that given artifacts folder (Java 1.8). The first reads the expected number of images, the latter not.
I have only one version of loci_tools.jar in my plugins folder! Also still surprising the sorting order of the metadata. The numbered series are not sorted numerically.

Regards
Karsten

Am 28.07.2014 um 14:03 schrieb Sebastien Besson <seb.besson at gmail.com>:

> Hi Karsten,
>
> if you want to test the latest version of Bio-Formats against your data. You can download the
> artifacts produced by our continuous integration infrastructure at:
> http://ci.openmicroscopy.org/job/BIOFORMATS-5.0-latest/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/artifacts/.
> Note these artifacts should not be considered as release-quality although we expect them to be
> very close to the final 5.0.3 release.
>
> Best regards,
> Sebastien
>
> On 28 Jul 2014, at 10:35, Karsten <karo13de at googlemail.com> wrote:
>

>> Concerning Final .nd2 fixes for 5.0.3 by melissalinkert · Pull Request #1226 · openmicroscopy/bioformats · GitHub
>>
>> Is it possible to access a release candidate of biodata ? If yes, how?
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Karsten
>>

>> Karsten
>> karo13de at googlemail.com