[ome-users] missing images reading Nikon nd2 files

Sebastien Besson seb.besson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 13:03:29 BST 2014

Hi Karsten,

if you want to test the latest version of Bio-Formats against your data. You can download the
artifacts produced by our continuous integration infrastructure at:
http://ci.openmicroscopy.org/job/BIOFORMATS-5.0-latest/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/artifacts/.
Note these artifacts should not be considered as release-quality although we expect them to be
very close to the final 5.0.3 release.

Best regards,
Sebastien