[ome-users] Apple OS X 10.9 - Mavericks

Andrew Patterson ajpatterson at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Oct 23 10:21:48 BST 2013

Hello,

Yesterday Apple released version 10.9 of OS X.  We are aware of issues being reported with Java on 10.9.

With the release last year of 10.8 we know some users had an issue with tightened Java permissions and Java Webstart permissions that stopped OMERO.insight running, so a similar problem may occur again. If you have a problem checking the Java settings in your web browser and in the system preferences would be a good place to start.

If any early adopter has any experience of running the OMERO client or server under OS X 10.9 we would love to hear how you are getting on.

Thanks,

Andrew