[ome-users] OMERO & Bio-Formats 4.4.9 release

Jason Swedlow j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Sat Oct 19 15:39:51 BST 2013

Hi Martin

Thanks for this feedback.  Releasing the OME scripts repo was prioritised after the discussions at the OME Users Mtg in June and after we saw the mtg summary sent by Caterina and yourself to this list.

We hope the repository is useful for users and developers. We'll be working to expand the functions available to run on OMERO servers over the next few months.  Obviously, community submissions are welcome.

Thanks again for the comments.

Cheers,

Jason

Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression | Open Microscopy Environment | University of Dundee

Martin Spitaler <m.spitaler at imperial.ac.uk> wrote:

Dear OME team,

  thank you very much for the effort you have put in to the website for the latest release. I think the Script page is extremely useful, I hope many more will be uploaded (and thanks Alex for submitting so many). The same is obviously true for the Partner Projects. And also the new User Guides page is very neat and well organised - congratulations!

Best,

Martin
--
________________________________
Martin Spitaler, PhD

FILM - Facility for Imaging by Light Microscopy
- Facility Manager -
Sir Alexander Fleming Building, desk 401
Imperial College London / South Kensington
Exhibition Road
London SW7 2AZ
UK

Tel. +44-(0)20-759-42023