[ome-users] OMERO & Bio-Formats 4.4.9 release

Martin Spitaler m.spitaler at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Oct 18 18:39:57 BST 2013

Dear OME team,

   thank you very much for the effort you have put in to the website for
the latest release. I think the Script page is extremely useful, I hope
many more will be uploaded (and thanks Alex for submitting so many). The
same is obviously true for the Partner Projects. And also the new User
Guides page is very neat and well organised - congratulations!

Best,

Martin
*Martin Spitaler, PhD*

*FILM - Facility for Imaging by Light Microscopy*
- Facility Manager -
Sir Alexander Fleming Building, desk 401
Imperial College London / South Kensington
Exhibition Road
London SW7 2AZ
UK

Tel. +44-(0)20-759-42023