[ome-users] Fwd: LOCI Tools for ImageJ

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Mon Jul 29 15:50:22 BST 2013

Hi Saren,

Thanks for the report. I am CCing the ome-users mailing list, which is the
best place to discuss Bio-Formats issues.

> While importing these files with your tools I get an image, which is
> smeared so it somehow cannot figure to put pixels into right place, so
> I get wierd lines which are oblique.

Would you be willing to upload a sample non-working TIFF file, so that we
can investigate this issue? If so, you can upload a file up to 500MB using
this link:

http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/

Regards,
Curtis