[ome-users] corrupt JPEG2000 or problem in the reader?

Mario Emmenlauer mario at emmenlauer.de
Tue Jul 30 07:38:37 BST 2013

Dear Bio-Formats Developers,

the following image fails for me to be read in Bio-Formats, but
also in the software that originally created the file. Since I
do not trust the software that originally created the file over-
whelmingly, I wanted to quickly confirm that this is indeed a bad
file, or wether its possible to recover the image? Thanks a lot
for any help!

    http://data.marssoft.de/bR05-1F_wL05_s4_z1_t1_cCy5_u001.jp2

Thanks and all the best,

    Mario

--
Mario Emmenlauer, Dipl.Inf.                  Office: +41-(0)61-26-72110
Biozentrum Basel