[ome-users] (no subject)

Mario Emmenlauer mario at emmenlauer.de
Mon Aug 27 12:54:09 BST 2012

Dear OME Developers,

I'm trying to read comment fields from a lossless compressed JPEG200
file, created with Matlab (R2011b, in case it matters). Matlab supports
setting a list of arbitrary comments in the file, by specifying a cell
array of strings as a parameter to imwrite().
See http://www.mathworks.ch/help/techdoc/ref/imwrite.html#bsfqp3l-1.

I'll send a corresponding image in a separate email. Is it possible
to read the comment fields with BioFormats?

Thanks and all the best,

   Mario

--
Mario Emmenlauer, Dipl.Inf.                  Office: +41-(0)61-26-72200
Biozentrum Basel