[ome-users] Sharing with OMERO.web

Aleksandra Tarkowska aleksandrat at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Feb 4 11:04:53 GMT 2010

Hi Mark

At that moment you cannot change the account from LDAP to OMERO in
Webadmin. You can only do it by hand on the database level

sql: "update password set dn = null where experimenter_id = 55;"
you can get Experimenter id from the link in Webadmin while you edit: http://localhost:8000/webadmin/experimenter/edit/55/

Then log in to the Webadmin as "root" and change the user password.

I added that functionality to the 4.2 release http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/ticket/1772

Thank you very much for all your comments.

Thanks
Ola