[ome-users] 4.1.0 - Unable to logon

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Tue Oct 27 12:15:57 GMT 2009

Stuart,

my apologies, but there's a bug* in the diagnostics tool. It expects
you to be in the top-level directory (C:\omero_dist) and not in
bin. Then it would print out the log files with the numbers of errors
and warnings.

However, just from this part there's something obviously going
wrong. The Blitz server (Blitz-0) failed to start, meaning that you
definitely won't be able to login.

Could you send me that file offlist and we'll take a look?

Thanks,
~Josh.

* Added as http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/ticket/1603