[ome-users] 4.1.0 - Unable to logon

Smith, Stuart C Stuart.C.Smith at pfizer.com
Tue Oct 27 10:42:22 GMT 2009

Hi Josh, find below the output...

OMERO Diagnostics Beta-4.1.0-r5585-b12
Commands:   java -version                  1.6.0     (C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_01\bin\java.EXE -- 3 others)
Commands:   python -V                      2.5       (C:\Python25\python.EXE)
Commands:   icegridnode --version          3.3       (C:\Ice-3.3.1\bin\icegridnode.EXE)
Commands:   icegridadmin --version         3.3       (C:\Ice-3.3.1\bin\icegridadmin.EXE)
Commands:   psql --version                 not found
Server:     icegridnode                    running
Server:     Blitz-0                        inactive (disabled)
Server:     DropBox                        inactive (disabled)
Server:     FSServer                       active (pid = 4456, enabled)
Server:     Indexer-0                      inactive (disabled)
Server:     OMERO.Glacier2                 active (pid = 3576, enabled)
Server:     OMERO.IceStorm                 active (pid = 3680, enabled)
Server:     Processor-0                    activating (enabled)
Server:     Tables-0                       inactive (disabled)
Server:     TestDropBox                    inactive (enabled)
Server:     Web                            inactive (enabled)