[ome-users] Accessing web interfaces from other computers

Mark Woodbridge m.woodbridge at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Mar 30 23:17:06 BST 2009

I had the same problem as Paulo. Adding:

<option>0.0.0.0:8000</option>

to etc/grid/templates.xml didn't work. But changing
lib/python/omero/plugins/server.py to include:

django =
["python","manage.py","runserver","0.0.0.0:8000","--noreload"]+list(args)

did work. I also needed to install python-imaging and python-sqlite2 on
RHEL to get webadmin/webclient to work, in case anyone else is having
problems.

My ICE java/RPM problems were sorted after using DEBUG=1 (thanks Josh!).

Mark.