[ome-users] Making Omero work with Ice

Chris Allan callan at blackcat.ca
Thu Mar 26 20:42:06 GMT 2009

Hi Paulo,

Something seems very wonky here. r4134 is OMERO Trunk and "db script"
has been present for a while. Also, the Beta4 series does not use
JBoss so is that server.log from your production installation?

I'd start from "scratch" on your test OMERO checkout by running:

  * ./build.py clean ; ./build.py
  * cd dist
  * bin/omero db script

and then see where we are.