[ome-users] Importing legacy .mdb Zeiss databases

Brian Loranger brian.loranger at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Feb 5 22:58:20 GMT 2009

Hi Alexandre,

Alas, we have done no testing with .mdb files in the Importer
(although the good news is that its supported by the underlying bio-
formats package).

Most likely if we turned that format on there would be some issues
importing. I can switch it on and and see how things look  and let you
know a time estimate - if we're lucky it will just be a matter of
turning the format on (although more then likely that won't be the
case). We are less then 2 weeks away from our next release, *knocks on
wood*,  so I doubt we will be able to get that working before then,
but I would be hopeful we can get something for you after that.

Cheers,

Brian