[ome-users] Importing legacy .mdb Zeiss databases

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Fri Feb 6 00:45:03 GMT 2009

Hi Alex & Frans,

As Brian said, the core Bio-Formats library supports parsing information
from MDB, but it may be a while before the OMERO system supports it.
Fortunately, once it does it should be easy to retrieve the original MDB
file, as OMERO is capable of archiving the original data files. Lastly, I
believe OMERO has the ability to attach files as binary blobs to an image,
so for now you could simply archive the MDB files with the imported LSM
data.

-Curtis