[ome-users] Errors/Exceptions while staring Omero

Nandakumar, Sriramkumar sriramkumar at uky.edu
Mon Apr 27 20:06:03 BST 2009

Hi Josh,
Thanks for your email.
Could you please tell what is corrupted jar/zip?. Are you referring to Omero package or Java?
I have uploaded few files in Omero. The search option doesnot return any image even if the images are present in the server.
However the search option properly returns the files sometimes. It seems to be very difficult for me to reproduce the problem as it occurs randomly.

Thanks & Regards,
Sriram.