[ome-users] Errors/Exceptions while staring Omero

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Wed Apr 29 09:07:44 BST 2009

Nandakumar, Sriramkumar writes:

 > Hi Josh,
 > Thanks for your email.

Sure.

 > Could you please tell what is corrupted jar/zip?. Are you referring
 > to Omero package or Java?

I'm not sure if anything is corrupted, but if so, it is most likely a
jar/war file that was unpacked from the zip. If you ran:

  unzip omero.zip

and pressed Ctrl-C or similar, then one of the files may have been
unfinished.

 > I have uploaded few files in Omero. The
 > search option doesnot return any image even if the images are
 > present in the server.  However the search option properly returns
 > the files sometimes. It seems to be very difficult for me to
 > reproduce the problem as it occurs randomly.

Hmmm...perhaps you could give us an example. Something like:

  Image Id = 123
  Image Name = "something"
  Image Description = "something longer"

  Search : what you searched for

If that still doesn't work, you can send me the contents of your
/OMERO/FullText directory zipped together and I'll try to see what's
going on.

Best wishes,
~Josh.