[ome-users] Error: Could not access the local server

Chris Allan callan at blackcat.ca
Thu Apr 23 10:09:56 BST 2009

Once you've performed your first "bin\omero admin start" a Windows
service is installed called "OMERO.master". Can you check in the event
log to see if it was started correctly?

There should be no reason to start it manually if it has been deployed
correctly.

"bin\omero admin stop" stops OMERO and deletes the service.

-Chris