[ome-users] OMEROweb clock behind

Aleksandra Tarkowska aleksandrat at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Apr 21 14:46:20 BST 2009

Hi Mario

A string representing the time zone is configured in settings.py.
Available choices are http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/
datetime-keywords.html#DATETIME-TIMEZONE-SET-TABLE

More details about available options in OMERO.web you can find in
http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/documents/data-management/omero4/
server/install-web
More advanced configuration is available also directly on Django
project page http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.0/ref/settings/

Thanks
Ola