[ome-users] Web administraton

Scott Grieshaber sgriesha at mac.com
Thu Apr 16 14:44:23 BST 2009

Hello,

I have successfully installed the beta4.0.0 server running on OSX 10.5.6.  I can upload images with omero importer and view them with omero insight.  However, the web administration part does not work i get a "Can't connect to the server "localhost" error on the web page.  I started the bin/omero ice app, i tried server enable Web and server start Web.  And this is what i get.

>>> server enable Web
>>> server start Web
error: the server didn't start successfully:
The server is already active.

Any help in getting the administration application working would be great.

Scott Grieshaber