[ome-users] Defining the size of pixels

Paulo Almeida palmeida at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Fri Apr 3 12:04:25 BST 2009

Hi Chris,

Thanks, I had missed the "Metadata Defaults" tab. Just to clarify: Does that
work even if the image has metadata but it is wrong, or only when there is no
pixel metadata at all? The images I saw yesterday did have a (wrong) pixel
size, but I don't know if it was being imported or if it's an OMERO default.

Best,
Paulo