[ome-users] stupid Marek

Chris Allan callan at blackcat.ca
Wed Mar 26 18:44:08 GMT 2008

Cebecauer, Marek wrote:
> Dear Chris,

Hi Marek.

> I'm again in troubles.
> I had to move my OMERO try from my original computer to to a potential
> server (I think that's smart - but WinXP Pro). Using some little
> experience and your previous advice I managed to come relatively far.
> But after command 'run' there is another Error message (see screenshot
> in the attachment). I tried to follow instructions with Database Updates
> but did not come anywhere. Could you, please, help me? Thanks.

You say you've "moved" you OMERO install. From the output it looks like
you either:

a) Haven't moved the database (pg_dump/pg_restore)
b) Have different database settings on this machine
c) Haven't installed PostgreSQL at all on this machine

Can I get a copy of your server.log please?

server/default/logs/server.log

It may be large so your best bet is to compress it.

> Best
> Marek

Ciao.

-Chris