[ome-users] stupid Marek

Cebecauer, Marek m.cebecauer at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Mar 27 10:01:07 GMT 2008

Hi Chris,

Sorry for poor description. I did completely new installation on a new
computer (freshly installed). I started with Java and PostgreSQL8.3 and
continued with OMERO3.0-beta2.3.

Surprisingly, after some restarts and tries I managed to start the
OMERO.server later in the evening (it probably likes later hours) ...
But how?

I'll try to move few steps further and will be back when finding
problems. But we are starting to be a bit sceptical as you mentioned in
your reply to the other thread (Bernd Jagla) that Windows is not
platform you are working on ... :-(     Other software I need to run on
this server is Windows only (unfortunately).

Best
Marek