[ome-users] stupid Marek

Cebecauer, Marek m.cebecauer at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Mar 26 14:46:33 GMT 2008

Dear Chris,

I'm again in troubles.
I had to move my OMERO try from my original computer to to a potential server (I think that's smart - but WinXP Pro). Using some little experience and your previous advice I managed to come relatively far. But after command 'run' there is another Error message (see screenshot in the attachment). I tried to follow instructions with Database Updates but did not come anywhere. Could you, please, help me? Thanks.

Best
Marek

Section of Molecular and Cellular Medicine
National Lung and Heart Institute
Faculty of Medicine
Imperial College London
Sir Alexander Fleming Building, Floor 2, Open Hall
Exhibition Road
South Kensington Campus
London SW7 2AZ
The United Kingdom