[ome-users] missing dependencies

Bernd Jagla baj2107 at columbia.edu
Tue Mar 25 18:28:34 GMT 2008

Hi Chris

thanks for the answer.

I would like to play around and get to know OMERO a bit from the user's
point of view and from the developer's point of view. I am mainly/only using
windows machines and I don't see any reason why not unless you tell you use
some proprietary software components that won't work on windows... Ideally I
would be using Eclipse for this. I am not a fan of Eclipse but I don't know
anything similar. So if you have an idea please let me know.

Also, can you point me to some documentation that describes the structure of
OMERO? I didn't find much on tiki...

Any hints, tips, and tricks are very much appreciated...

Thanks for your kind help.

Bernd

PS. As a "Thank you" I will send you my comments/bug reports/etc... ;-) and
eventually contribute some code...