[ome-users] missing dependencies

Chris Allan callan at blackcat.ca
Tue Mar 25 10:07:03 GMT 2008

Bernd Jagla wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Bernd.

> I am trying to test OMERO on a windows XP machine and get the following
> messages when I try to compile.
>
> The file local.properties has been updated and (to my knowledge) I
> followed the instructions on the wiki on how to install OMERO
> (http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/wiki/OmeroContributing)
>
> I would appreciate any help you can provide.

The OMERO build isn't directly supported on Windows, I'll try and take a
look at this but I'm unsurprised that it has issues. If you need to get
a development environment up and running quickly I'd suggest you do it
on a non-Microsoft platform for the moment.

Are you happy building from Trunk or do you really want to get
3.0-Beta2.3 building?

> Thanks,
>
> Bernd

Ciao.