[ome-users] ome-users Digest, Vol 32, Issue 14

Oliver Müller admin-ome at uks.eu
Fri Nov 16 13:08:58 GMT 2007

Hi again,

> Then, there's one last issue which is, it doesn't look like you
> are using the latest version. The upgrade should print out:
>
>   (Rev: 1701) Ready.
>
> Any ideas on how that could be since you are clearly in a
> "omero-3.0-Beta2.2" directory?

At least, I could solve this problem ;-)
On the OMERO Website, it says:

$ cp ~/omero-3.0-Beta2/omero/etc/local.properties
~/omero-3.0-Beta2.2/omero/etc/local/properties
$ cd ~/omero-3.0-Beta2/omero
$ export JBOSS_HOME=~/omero-3.0-Beta2.2/jboss-4.2.1.GA
$ java omero update deploy

I was already wondering, why I should enter the Beta2-Directory (see
line 2). But ok, I am new to this topic, so I followed the instructions.

But when I change line 2 to
$ cd ~/omero-3.0-Beta2.2/omero

at least the Rev.Num is correct (maybe you can change this on your website)

14:03:04,162 INFO  [ServerVersionCheck] OMERO Version: 3.0-TRUNK (Rev:
1701) Ready.

I can load the WebAdmin Console, but I cannot log in (and OMERO.insight
& .importer still do not see the server).

The new log file is attached to this mail (this time, I also hit Ctl-C
;-)  ).

Regards,
- olli -

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirus