[ome-users] Image J Login Problem

Dennis A. Simpson dsimpson at med.unc.edu
Thu Nov 8 18:49:05 GMT 2007

Hi all.
I am not sure if this is the correct list for this question.  Starting
with OME 2.6.0 we were not able to login with Image J using LOCI's
Bioformats jar file.  I ignored the problem because so few of us were
using OME at the time but that has changed now.  I have upgraded to OME
2.6.1 and have the latest Image J and Bioformats.jar files but still no
good.  The login returns an incorrect user ID/password error.  OME is
installed on a Red Hat Linux v4 box. I was able to log in using this
method several upgrades ago.  Sorry for the lack of information on
this.  I am at a loss since I can find no logs recording any errors.