[ome-users] Image J Login Problem

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Fri Nov 9 18:15:09 GMT 2007

Hi Dennis,

Are you able to log in as the OME admin user from ImageJ? Or do none
of them work?

Also, when you say you have the latest "Bioformats.jar files", do you
mean the latest loci_tools.jar in the ImageJ plugins folder? Please
make sure you have only loci_tools.jar in ImageJ/plugins, and have no
other related libraries (in particular no ome-java.jar and
bio-formats.jar) from the plugins folder and JRE extensions folders
(e.g., ImageJ/jre/lib/ext on Windows or Linux;
/Library/Java/Extensions and /System/Library/Java/Extensions on Mac OS
X). Otherwise, it is possible that an older version of the OME Java
library is conflicting with the new Bio-Formats.

One other thing you can try is logging in to our OME server from
ImageJ to see whether the problem lies on the client side or the
server side. I'll send the credentials in a separate email.

-Curtis