[ome-users] OMERO.importer and LSM files

Melissa Linkert linkert at wisc.edu
Thu Nov 8 15:01:27 GMT 2007

Hi,

This was an issue with Bio-Formats' LSM reader.  It has been fixed, and a
new version of OMERO beta 2.2 that incorporates these changes will be
available within the next few days.   The next major version of Bio-Formats
will also include the fix for this problem.

With the new version of the importer, a 400MB LSM file should import in
under 15 minutes.

Regards,
-Melissa