[ome-users] creating new users

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Tue Nov 6 18:50:04 GMT 2007

No, that should be it for the web interface.
For the command-line interface, you do need to add a unix user and a
matching postgres user (for the web UI, both the unix user and
postgres user is apache, which is set up by the installer).

If you were to add a new OME user this way, then try to log in as the
the new user on the command-line (from your unix account), would that
work, or do you get the same error?
-Ilya