[ome-users] creating new users

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Nov 6 19:24:35 GMT 2007

Hi Ilya,

Thanks for the info. I talked to Tom off-list about it, and in trying
to gather more information, the problem disappeared. I dropped the DB
and reinstalled the system (again), and was able to add a new user and
log in with it just fine. And I have no idea why it worked this time
-- I followed the exact same procedure as I did before sending the
email. But since I cannot duplicate the issue I can't really
troubleshoot. If it happens again I'll investigate things further.

-Curtis