[ome-users] Re: OME on MacOS 10.4.4

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Fri Jan 20 16:20:49 GMT 2006

Sorry about that - its experimental (i.e. it works only with code in
CVS) and I announced it a while ago on this list (if only it was
easily searchable).  I just put a link to it on the web-site with
appropriate disclaimers, which should go live tomorrow.
http://www.openmicroscopy.org/install/mac-osx.html

One of the reasons it hasn't been advertised more widely is that we
need more testers, so please let us (or just me, if its horribly bad)
know your impressions.

-Ilya