[ome-users] Re: OME on MacOS 10.4.4

Joël Spaltenstein spalte at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 17:24:34 GMT 2006

Oh.... Not funny! I just spent the whole day trying to get it to
work, and just when I finally get it up and running, oh look, there
is an installer available!  BAHHHHHH.    :)

I do have a question though. Is there any good way to import Olympus
FluoView files? I was not able to get any good results when importing
through the web app.

Joël