[ome-users] shoola how to debug?

Alastair Kerr alastair.kerr at ed.ac.uk
Thu Apr 28 09:59:06 BST 2005

thanks Ilya,
weird, the update did not complain about anything and even asked to
update the latest SOAP module.

1. If I use the tarball and run update I assume that nothing in the
original install directory will be required (only /OME)

2. anyway to find the version of what I have installed?  It would be
nice to have this on the splash page of the web site

- Al