[ome-devel] CellProfiler LoadData module

Laurent Guerard laurent.guerard at unibas.ch
Mon Apr 23 08:22:31 BST 2018

Hello Chris,

Once again thanks for your help.

> may have to build CellProfiler, and some of its dependencies, from
> source as a result

Is there any documentation about how to do that and what to modify for
each version ? We're in the process of upgrading OMERO to 5.4.x and the
link with CellProfiler was one of the things we wanted to test before
completely upgrading.

> The way CellProfiler interacts with OMERO is actually via Bio-Formats
> and the OmeroReader so the number of potential locations to
> investigate such a problem is actually quite high.

Hmm I see, not that simple then. I guess closing CellProfiler and
reopening it again once the connection is closed is the best solution so
far.

Thanks again.

Best,
Laurent Guerard