[ome-devel] CellProfiler LoadData module

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Apr 30 11:36:08 BST 2018

Hi Laurent

A quick search suggests the CellProfiler wiki [1] is probably the placeholder for the building
instructions although I cannot see any details on the dependency management.

For any more specific answers, the CellProfiler forum [2] is probably the reference place
to post your question. I suspect you are not the only person interesting in doing this
and the answer would be of general interest for the CellProfile community.

Best,
Sebastien

[1] https://github.com/CellProfiler/CellProfiler/wiki/Source-installation-(Linux)
[2] http://forum.cellprofiler.org/