[ome-devel] Adding min/max information to PyramidTiffReader

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Dec 20 09:47:55 GMT 2016

Hi Paul,

Thanks for getting back to us. We certainly recorded this memoizer limitation in a card but did not have
time to get back to it in time for Bio-Formats 5.2.0.

Unfortunately the required changes to set the minmax within a format reader are breaking. As we are
trying to keep the changes in the Bio-Formats 5.3+ line backwards-compatible, this means we will not be
able to put these changes in place before the next round of breaking changes in Bio-Formats 6.x for which
we currently have no defined roadmap/timeline.

Best,
Sebastien