[ome-devel] Adding min/max information to PyramidTiffReader

Paul van Schayck paul at vanschayck.nl
Fri Dec 16 12:44:49 GMT 2016

Hi Melissa,

At the beginning of this year we exchanged a few emails regarding
setting the minmax from within a format reader. This was not working.
You described the problem as the memoizer nog passing along the min
max values. See also below.

I was wondering if you've made any progress on this issue. The linked
Trello card does not exist anymore. This PR looks related, but I'm not
sure it solves it.

https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/pull/2672

Thanks for any update you can provide on this.

Paul