[ome-devel] Question regarding importing Bio-Formats libraries in NetBeans

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Aug 3 10:00:45 BST 2016

Hi Mirella,

In NetBeans the following steps should allow you to add the Bio-Formats libraries to your project:
- Right click on the your plugin project on the left hand panel and select Properties
- Under the Libraries category select 'Add Jar/Folder’
- Select the individual Bio-Formats jars or the folder containing them and select ‘Choose'
- You should now see the jars appearing in a Library folder in the Projects panel on the left

I hope that will be enough to get you up and running for your project.

With Thanks,
David Gault