[ome-devel] Micro-Manager with Matlab

Balaji Ramalingam b.ramalingam at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Jun 11 11:03:39 BST 2014

Dear Yuriy,

We are glad that the integration workshop was useful for you and your team.

All the codes required for your workflow are present on github,
https://gist.github.com/bramalingam/1d36f827add8f5342068

The work shop was basically a proof of concept, and the code on github is no where near to being a release candidate.
So any comments/feedback from the user community via either the mailing-lists or the forums, would be very valuable at our end.

*Sunil and Doug might have to play around a little to get things going.

A gist :

1) Omero matlab toolbox comes with a libs folder , which carries the required jars for omero. Please add the following jars to it as well,
- bioformats_package.jar
- ini4j.jar

2) You will have to overwrite the (static) matlab google-collect.jar (packaged with matlab) with the guava.jar from the toolbox.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16366059/best-way-to-override-matlabs-default-static-javaclasspath

I have attached an example file for your benefit.

3) Startup code : (To set up the class path)

4) The acquisition code : micromanager_matlab_OMERO.m

Hope that helps.

Best,
Balaji

Mr Balaji Ramalingam