[ome-users] last logon time stamps for the users

Mark Carroll (Staff) m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk
Fri May 17 08:48:29 BST 2019

On 5/16/19 2:22 PM, Andreas Mueller wrote:

>    I want to disable all users who have not logged in for more than a
>    half year

Attached is a script I just wrote to do exactly that. This has not been
carefully tested nor reviewed but should at least be close to what you
need. *Test* it on a non-production server before trusting it. You can
also try commenting out the very last part that actually inactivates the
users. I hope it helps!

-- Mark