[ome-users] last logon time stamps for the users

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Fri May 17 07:29:12 BST 2019

I'll chip in the rest (but please double check the results). The below
is: "all users who haven't logged in yesterday".

bash-4.2$ bin/omero hql -q "select o.omeName from Experimenter o where
o.omeName not in (select s.owner.omeName from Session s where
s.started < '2019-05-16' group by s.owner.omeName)" --limit=-1
 #  | Col1
----+------------
 0  | user-4
 1  | user-5