[ome-users] OMERO User Training Sessions-- Dundee, June 10-11

Jason Swedlow (Staff) j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Mon May 13 10:01:02 BST 2019

Hiya-

So, last week was more intense than expected, so a final reminder email failed to materialise (i.e., I forgot!).

I assume that many of you are like me and live right on the edge of many deadlines...  so we've extended registration for the next OMERO Users Workshop, June 10-11, 2019 til tomorrow, May 14, midnight UK time.

Last chance!!!!  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GAgiF8SAnF2HZpiu89ixh0Qm_2giniqA3XfTuojE7g8/edit

Cheers,

Jason