[ome-users] Request Format Addition: Andor Dragonfly IMS

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Mar 29 15:04:06 GMT 2019

Hi Zara,

Thank you for uploading the sample file. I tried loading the file with BigStitcher and although I can see the “[ERROR] bad version 72 at filePos 94692298” message I was not able to reproduce the exception you are seeing.
Can you provide further step by step instructions on the workflow you used to reproduce the issue?

With Thanks,
David Gault