[ome-users] Omero Cluster Setup

qingwei wei tchengwee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 06:34:28 GMT 2019

Hi,

I manage to setup Omero Server and Omero Web and i am currently planning to
setup Omero Server cluster. I am currently looking at the following links:

https://docs.openmicroscopy.org/omero/5.4.0/sysadmins/grid.html
https://docs.openmicroscopy.org/omero/5.4.0/developers/Server/Clustering.html

1. Am i right to say that grid is for distributed background processing and
blitz is for user session?
2. For the grid setup, the example on multiple nodes is assigning
slave-node for processor node. Can we have both master and slave running as
processor node?
3. For the blitz setup, am i right to say i just need to follow the grid
setup guide but make sure i add the blitz server instance on both master
and slave node?
4. I need to run this config for blitz cluster setup?

bin/omero config set omero.cluster.redirector configRedirector

Thanks,

Cw